Newborn Idaho Falls, ID: Lil' A

Let me introduce Lil' A. He's now a part of the R Family He's a cutie!  This was my first time doing a newborn shoot. I have a lot to learn, but for my first newborn session, I'm pleased with my results. 



 To me he's saying "Where do you think you're going? You can't leave!"


I love this image of him!


What's up man!



We were more than happy to include Mommy in this session.


As well as big brother. Who of course doted on both his Mommy and baby brother. 


He tried to share his cars he even tried to give Lil' A his pacifier and was ever so gentle about it.


I loved being able to Mommy just being herself with Lil' A. Being a mother to a newborn isn't a picnic in the park, it's a lot of work and I think this image best portrays that.


But we can't forget the joy that those little ones bring to us. 


These last four images are my favorites because to me they speak volumes about not only motherhood, but also about this mommy.





Love you and your family Lil' A!

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography