Salt Lake City, UT: Todd and Brittany's Family Photographer

I hope your holidays were safe and enjoyed. I know I enjoyed them once I was able to settle down from all of our family trips. So now I'm excitedly back to posting all of those beautiful families portraits I took in the fall of last and pretty close to winter of last year. We're going to start with this family.

I met this family not long after I moved to Utah, and think very highly of the sweet Brittany who I had the opportunity to work with in a Church calling. She and Todd are wonderful people, and I feel fortunate to call them friends. Brittany had decided she wanted fall colors, and I knew of an awesome location just at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon, called the Temple Quarry.

So we started with their oldest, who might I add was quite the ham and very comfortable in front of the camera.  I loved his spontaneity!


 He was quite the model.



And the goofball when he wanted to be.


I love this image of these two brothers. You could definitely tell how fond of each other they are.


And here's that fall foliage I promised. I'm so in love with these colors, that I might have to take my family up there for our portraits next year.


 

And here are the two wonderful people responsible for those three sweet and beautiful children.



I don't blame you if you just want to reach through the screen and just kiss his cute little cheeks, I know I had a hard time not doing so.  He started to get a little fussy, so...


 Mommy knew exactly what to do to keep him happy, laughing, and cooing.


I felt as though I needed to go into stealth mode with little miss, I had to hide to try and capture her portrait. Let me tell you, she would not have it. I think that because I have boys, I'm much better with them, hopefully that will change.




Thanks for letting me take your family's portraits Brittany and Todd! I loved every minute of it!

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography