Ririe, ID: L Family

One of the families I miss from Idaho. Why you ask? Well first off this is my sister's family. Second, they moved to South Dakota last June. Third, my first niece was born after they moved so this was the first time I got to meet her! Am I bitter, no! Not at all! Okay...maybe a little :)

It was freezing outside and the boys had just gotten up from their naps, so these were their best smiles outside. 


After some Twizzlers they were much happier and willing to smile for their Mommy and Aunt!


My favorite picture from the whole shoot! These big brothers love their baby sister, and aren't afraid to show it. She loves being doted on by them too if you can't tell.


Love her chubby cheeks! She looks so much liker her redheaded big brother!


And of course the beautiful parents to those cute kids!


We love and miss you guys!

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography