Brighton, UT: Thing 1 Ski Photo Shoot

The ski resorts are still open here in Utah, something that someone from Idaho isn't used to. As part of our last night on the mountain I did a quick photo shoot of Thing 1. Daddy wasn't able to come with us because he had to study for an exam/certification. Unfortunately we are done for the season and will hopefully will be up skiing more often next season. I hope that we will someday have our family picture done while we're skiing. Could you imagine a Senior Photo shoot in the mountains with their snowboard or skis? I can! Awesome!!!

My handsome little boy and model has done an awesome job for me. When it gets warmer and we are out and about more, I plan to restart my "Where I Live" series. 



Check that out! I'm totally biased, but he's my awesome model mainly because his poses are natural and I don't have to coach him!
 

Being only 5 he's gotta be goofy once in a while!


Love this one! But it's also terrifying because he looks so much older!


This is my favorite shot of set!  One sharp little ski dude!


"Hurry up Mom! Ski time's a wastin'!"

 

He was taking his glasses off and looking at me, so I just couldn't resist the "How you doin'?" look.

 

I love the faces he makes!


And of course, I can't help posting this one! A true 5 year old, laughing at his Mom who has tripped over her ski boots and is laughing too.



0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography