South Jordan, UT: Aaron's Mission and Senior Portraits

I had the opportunity to take this handsome young man's portraits in a few different places. I'm slowly learning of good places to take portraits in this area, but I will hopefully find more as the weather warms and I go out and about.

Aaron is leaving for his mission to the West Indies July 10, 2013 where he will speak French. I don't know if there is a lot of variation in French, but his Dad spoke French on his mission as well. Pretty cool huh?


The Oquirrh Mountain Temple is his home temple so it was pretty appropriate to start there for his mission pictures.




What a handsome young missionary!


If I remember right, this is the Trinidad flag where the West Indies Mission office is located.


These are seven of the ten flags representing the multiple islands Aaron will be serving in. 


 I love this picture of him, it was so much fun to make Aaron smile. Not only fun, but easy!




He wants to end up as a medical student at the U (University of Utah) as a Medical student. He currently is doing his externship for his medical assisting. Pretty impressive for a Senior in high school.



Aaron has some of the most handsome blue eyes I've ever seen and this wall behind him, makes them pop out even more!



Thanks Aaron for letting me take your Mission and Senior Portraits. I wish you luck on your mission and hope that you are able to serve the Lord and those he needs you to serve faithfully and diligently.

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography