Herriman, UT: Young Women

I serve in the Young Women organization in the church that I attend and belong to. The Young Women include girls from the ages of 12 to 18. I love my position. The Young Women in the ward that I attend decided that they wanted to do a photography night, where we were able to discuss a little bit about lighting; as part of the photography night, I would also that take their portraits. They are all very beautiful young women and we had a lot of fun doing so. We were even able to take some portraits of the leaders and the girls posed them. Here are two of the Young Women I was able to take portraits of that night. Don't worry, there's more coming in the next post or two. 


It's amazing what you can find around a road, and I love the background for the entire shoot!



She is so sweet, but you can see from her portrait above she can be sassy too!


More to come soon!

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography