Wheeler Farm, Salt Lake City, UT: B Family Photographer

I had a lot of fun taking portraits of this family. I'm just going to do the group shots this week because the individual portraits of the kids are just too adorable. There are so many to choose from that I don't know if I'll be able to limit them to a small amount. So they'll have to wait!


I LOVE these candid shots, where everybody loses it to laughing and doesn't bother looking at the camera. It's usually where you can really see what family dynamic can be.


 


Of course we had to do a silly one! It just wouldn't be this family without one silly one. I love how baby E is totally chill and even happy while her Daddy turned her sideways.


All those girls are just so happy, and then there is brother...I was only to crack his smile a few times. He's a very "serious" young man. ;)


Hey look! There's almost a smile on brother's face! I knew he couldn't resist!


And here are the wonderful people responsible for this beautiful family. Two people I am very fond of and they always make me smile!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography