Wheeler Farm, Salt Lake City, UT: Daron and Jennifer's Family Photographer

These portraits have been a long time coming. With our recent move and all the craziness happening, I just haven't sat down to blog them. So, here they are Daron and Jennifer's family!
 They were going to be encountering some big life changes shortly and wanted to get their family portrait done before everything happened. I think we had a blast!


All of the lovely ladies.



 Would it ever be a family portrait session without that funny photo?


Dad with his two boys and I don't remember what was being said at this point, but I do know what Daron was in the middle of saying, "NO!"


The guys and family outlaws. :)


What beautiful children are in this family!


And they're all here thanks to this beautiful couple, Daron and Jennifer! They are very kind and loving.


Okay! And her! This is Grandma, without her too there wouldn't be Mom.


 This is Deven and Ashley and their little girl. As hard as I tried to get Princess to smile, it was of no use!


It was nice to get a shot of Deven and Ashley as a couple. So Princess kept trying to sneak in but had told me earlier, "No more pictures!" I find that pretty ironic!


I love this shot of Princess, she is very much herself, still demanding, "No more pictures!"


And this is what I get. Even after I paid to her to take her portrait! Well... sort of. Her bribe was that she would get coins if she was good for the portrait session, but it wasn't working, so I pulled out the few coins I had with me and tried to offer them to her as a peace offering, well, as you can see from her expression below, it didn't work very well.


Audrey was quite comfortable in front of the camera. We took several different poses of her around Wheeler Farm.


This was one of my favorites of Audrey.


This is Nolan and Emily. When we took these family portraits, they hadn't even been married for a month. So of course, I expected to know how to pose. I'm so glad I did, because I didn't have to hardly do anything with them!


You remember Aaron! He's currently on his mission in the West Indies Mission. He couldn't take bad portrait even if he tried!


I skipped over one of the girls for this post, but that's because she's Senior in High School this year, and she gets her own special post. Come back in the next few days and you won't be disappointed! 
I promise!

Jonathon is the youngest of the family, and just turned 16. Not such a baby in these pictures though.


He's got such an awesome smile! 

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography