Ririe, ID: My Family Portraits

With a little bit of help from my sister I was able to accomplish taking my family's photos back in October right before we moved to Utah. I was pretty excited about this set. It was my year to pick the respective backdrop and clothing. My husband and I trade off years of outfits and locations to make us both happy. I'm much more specific in my choosing whereas my husband suggests a color or wearing jeans and the location. It keeps things interesting. 

The only clothes I had to buy for this session were shirts for our boys and one tie. I love how sharp my boys look! I love that stand out against the background!


I love my suitcase! Not because it has character, but because it was my Grandpa's. He used it while he was away for a few years. My Grandma is getting rid of a bunch of items in her attic and this suitcase just happened to be holding the letters that they wrote to one another! I thought it to be very sweet!


Natural back lighting, it makes subjects seem so much more real!


Thing 2 is ham and even though he isn't looking at the camera this is my favorite image of him, because this is him! And yes! This is what is on my wall!


Thanks Daddy for the help with getting a picture of me and my boys!


Thing 2 is my amazing little model. He's grown up in front of the camera and is very comfortable. He is the best at posing too!


 I taking portraits of my family!

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography