Teton, ID: R Family

 Thankfully it wasn't frigidly cold when we took these pictures after Christmas.



Normally I have little kids running at me crying because their parents are behind me. 


Not this little guy he came at me with his finger out ready to get me!


I was in a woody bush of some sort so I couldn't really move, all I could do was laugh when he got to me because I was stuck!

 

He sure was interested in the snow. That's okay, it gave me time to get some shots with Mommy and Daddy in the background!



We sure did our darnedest to hide that cute little pregnant bump until the end of their shoot. Then we were able to let it show with all it's round little glory! What was really funny was when the little guy was in my non-shooting arm while taking pictures of Mommy and Daddy. Poor little guy had touched way too much snow and was cold, so he was cuddling against my shoulder to warm up. That made it interesting. It's a good thing he's about the same size as my little guy, so wasn't unaccustomed to holding a little one a taking pictures.


I'm excited for them and their bundle of joy, due in early June!


0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography